I am Mina Wasfi; a learning expert, a professional coach, a public speaker, and a diversity & inclusion enthusiast.
I use science & logic to liberate individual potential.
Leadership Circle Profile
Organizational Needs Analysis
The Renegade Experience
The Renegade Experience© is a 10-hours long coaching journey; with the focus on empowering the coachee to solve an internal identity conflict.
By diving deeper into one's own history, belief system, previous life experiences, and personality, the coachee will end the journey with full clarity on who they are, what they want in life, what their biggest passion is, and what decisions they need to make in order to live their life the way they've always wanted.
The Renegade Experience© is the seed for a work-in-progress The Renegade© book (cover in the picture), with a planned publish date of 2026. The purpose of The Renegade© book is to provide the reader with pragmatic self-awareness tools; enabling them to make courageous decisions which impact both their inner-self and their outer world. The book focuses on the effect of made-beliefs on one's own freedom and identity awareness. It explores a variety of psychological, philosophical, and sociological theories and links them to the individual's belief system. The outcomes from The Renegade Experience© will provide The Renegade© book readers with real-life cases and provide relatability, credibility, and motivation.
Who is it for
- If you are struggling with a belief or identity related topic, and worried that coming out with who you are will end up with you losing valued relationships, The Renegade Experience© is for you.
- If you are currently in a place in your life where you are doubting what you used to believe in since you were a young child, The Renegade Experience© is for you.
- If you are currently in a place in your life where you are wondering about your identity, values, passions, talents, and self-worth, The Renegade Experience© is for you.
How it works
- Fill the form below.
- We both commit to planning and holding 10 confidential conversations (in the form of coaching sessions), free of charge; each session is 3-4 weeks apart.
- We will use scientific techniques and frameworks to dive deeper into who you are and discover your identity anchors, limiting beliefs, personal values, aspirations, and passions.
- Your experience will be used as a reference in respective sections/chapter in The Renegade© book; anonymity is guaranteed.
I promise you
I will make sure our conversations are a safe space, free of judgement and bias.
Complete confidentiality; no one will even know we've ever had these conversations, and the data management will be processed in total anonymity.
Pragmatic, scientific, and personalized solutions so that you have clarity on who you are and what you want.
I will challenge you; these conversations are only effective if they make you uncomfortable. To grow into who you really are you must break-free from your comfort zone, and my role will be to stretch you intellectually and emotionally.
I will make our scheduled appointments a priority, and will not cancel any sessions except for sickness, death, and force-majeure reasons. I will expect the same level of commitment from your side.
Hear it directly from the 1st Renegade Experience graduate
"The overall journey was amazing! Every session was full of learnings. I was contradicting my words at many occasions, but -with Mina's support- I was able to look from a bird's eye at what I shared and realized that I was not contradicting myself, but I was contradicting what I was taught. That was the start to have an awakening and awareness about the autopilot and programmed thinking process I had, and to take me then to another level where at the end of each session I had fruits-for-thought to discover the answers from the depth of my heart. It was not easy at all; I had to challenge and pinpoint myself the many occasions I was influenced by many people in my life. Many thanks Mina for this great experience; you are a true friend!"
Awwab Al Najdawi
General Manager, E-Commerce
Take part in
The Renegade Experience©
I have a diverse experience in solving problems related to Talent Development in tech companies, Leadership and Succession Planning, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Community Work, Sales, and Marketing. I am currently the Head of Career Development at , and the City Lead of Global Class in Dubai.
- Established talabat Regional Development Team in 2019.
- Initiated and managed tLC'22 (talabat Learning Conference 2022); the biggest internal learning event in MENA.
- Trained +500 leaders business leaders of all levels and more than 80 nationalities.
- Trained +1,000 Contact Center Professionals.
- Increased training efficiency to 94%; decreased cost of hiring by 72%.
- Designed and managed succession planning, leadership development, and multiple regional learning initiatives.
- Organized and Led countless community development programs across MENA
- Supported thousands of families across MENA on the financial, medical, educational, social, and mental sides
- Partnered with UN, MSF, and other international NGOs to support the displaced families in Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and many African countries.
Sales & Marketing
- Increased Sales by 1.8X in a year
- Successfully penetrated new markets via online and offline marketing campaigns
Qualifications & Certifications
- MBA - Victoria University, Switzerland
- BSc - General Management
Operations and Marketing
- Certified NLP Master practitioner
- Certified Performance & Development Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (In-progress)
- Certified Hogan Assessor
- Certified Leadership Circle Profile Practitioner
- Certified Training Director
- Professional Certified Trainer
- Certified Performance Management Practitioner
- Accredited Diversity & Inclusion Expert
- Certified Organizational Culture Expert
"This was the first time I have ever done a coaching session, and I am a very skeptical person about “coaching”, but Mina is the real deal, no up in the air woowoo talk but he was able to lead me to a breakthrough on what to do with my career and I have been struggling with this for years. In 1 session I had the clearest, and most vivid direction on what I need to do with my career and what my passion is. What’s brilliant about his approach is he doesn’t talk at you but instead asks you legitimate questions that leads you to your own truth! He also gives you very constructive feedback. Honestly this session is gold, and I would highly advice every single person to do this only with MINA"
"Mina does an excellent job as a career coach. He lets people find their way through the conversation and achieve clarity as to what the next steps need to be. Most people will talk about big dreams and career goals, but Mina goes a step further and helps with creating a roadmap on how to get there. On top of all this, he is happy to offer his support as much as he can.
I would recommend to have a chat with Mina to understand where you are, where you want to be, and what you need to do to get there."
"I can not recommend Mina enough for his endless energy, enthusiasm and engaging coaching and training skills. I recently attended some leadership training held by Mina which incredibly insightful and informative. I believe this was all down to Mina's passion and dedication to his work. He brings inspiration and encouragement to his sessions which is a true merit to him and Talabat. Roll on the next training programme :)"